Huncoat Stocks

Huncoat Stocks
Huncoat Stocks
Huncoat Stocks
iBase ID
230940
Reference identifier
HAC24042010036
Title
Huncoat Stocks
Place
Huncoat
General notes
Huncoat stocks in Town Gate on the site they occupied at the end of Piper's Row. The stocks, which bear the date 1722 were restored and moved to their present position when the cottages were demolished.
The White Lion Inn (built in about 1780), and the now demolished Baptist Chapel can be seen on the left in the background.
Medium
Photographic print
Colour
Monochrome
Original image size
21.5 x 16.4
Locator
Accrington: H012/R332 accession 278
Subjects
This item includes these files